Actually working on a Fine Arts Shop, and doing 3D/code stuff in the background
Fan Phenomenon Section Article 10/09/2020
Sketchfab’s models of the month: March 2017
Sketchfab Spotlight | April 2017
Sketchfab Realtime Selection #85
Accredited as Generalist & Technical Lighting
Autodesk Authorized Training Center Official Certificates
- Autodesk Maya Certified Professional nº 00260508
- Autodesk 3dsMax Certified Professional nº 00261921
Systems Computer Engineering• 90%
Certificate of Higher Education (HNC) on Electronics / Electricity
Modeling Teacher @ Maya 2016 3D/VFX Master• 2015 - 2016
Marketing Dpt., 3D Design & I.T. Leader• 2015 - 2015
Corporate Image, Web Desing / Online Shop, General IT, Excel Coder, 3D Desing
Freelance 3D Artist• 2012 - 2015
Creative in performing animations / renderings for Architectural purpose or Interactive Internet Portals.
Blender Teacher• 2011 - 2012
Blender Teacher, Fine Arts Faculty of CES Felipe II- UCM University in the subject of Digital Technologies and Sculptural Techniques.
EL VIAJE IMPOSIBLE, P. C. S.L. (Goya Award Finalist 2014)• 2010 - 2011
Performing the following task:
- 3D Modeler & Texturizer (Maya, UVLayout, Photoshop)
- Shading Artist (Maxwell Render)
- Secondary Animations with Ncloth Dynamics & HairSystem (Maya)
- Manual Secondary Animations, Cleaning Curves, General Fixing (Maya)
- Lighting and Rendering, Integration & Full 3D shots (Maxwell Render)
- Aditional Passes for PostPro as Masking, Shadows, Reflects... (Mental Ray & Maxwell)
- Hair Render Management (RenderMan and Shave&HairCut)
- Render wrangler (Deadline 4.0)
3D ArchViz Artst Freelance• 2007 - 2010
Freelance at Architectural Visualizations
3D ArchViz Artist• 2004 - 2007
Project Leader at Architectural Visualizations for Leisure Center and Business Area "Imaginalia"
Shop Manager• 2009 - Today
Shop Manager at Ocre Bellas Artes, Main Supply Shop for Fine Arts URJC University
Electronic / I.T. Systems Technician• 2013 - 2014
Setup, Supervision & Maintenance of Bally/Iview Systems, Graphics Design Iview Displays
•and no... is a myth, the machine isn´t "hot", is pure luck...
Process Operator• 2008 - 2009
Process & Transport Operator, Food Industry (Mercadona)
•yeah! next stop: Masterchef!
2º Oﬁcial Machinery Operator• 1998 - 2003
Machinery Operator, Automobile Industry (SEAT)
•So maybe your car has a piece manufactured by me!
Storage Silo / Truck Logistic Admin• 1998 - 1998
Admin on Large Robotic Automated Storage Silo
•Largest Automated Silo in Europe at that time!
Welder / Assembly Truck Operator• 1996 - 1997
Assembly Sections on Trucks Manufacture & Electric Components
•So I know how to weld things together!